Caring For Carers
Care in the community means caring for our Support Workers too.
Care at Home (Shropshire) Limited’s Support Workers are supported by:
- A comprehensive induction training package.
- Support with achieving the care certificate, for those new to care work.
- Specialist training provided. Support with QFC 2 and 3.
- Full instruction for each job.
- Office support during office hours.
- Out of hours support.
- The interests of our Clients, Support Workers, and the Community we live in are what matters to us.
Some of our Support Workers have their NVQ/QFC 2, a selection
of our Support Workers have also achieved their NVQ/QFC 3.
All of our Support Workers regularly complete the
following mandatory training courses:
- Emergency First Aid
- Infection Control
- Health and Safety
- Food Safety & Hygiene
- Moving and Handling
- Safe Handling of Medicines
- Fire Training
- Mental Health Act (2005) & DoLS
Additional courses that Care at Home (Shropshire) Limited provide are:
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
- Dementia Awareness
- End of Life Care
- Risk Assessment
- Pressure Ulcer Prevention